How can we achieve energy saving and consumption reduction of spray dryer equipment?
Whether in food and pharmaceuticals or chemical ceramics, spray drying is one of the very important industrial operations, so spray dryer equipment is widely used as the main equipment to achieve this operation. However, with the promotion of energy saving and environmental protection in various countries, how to realize the requirements of energy saving and environmental protection of spray dryers has become a problem that sprays drying equipment manufacturers have to think about. After sufficient practice, the following will provide some effective energy-saving and consumption-reduction measures for your reference.
1. Increase the temperature of hot air in the tower. It is understood that in the case of constant temperature away from the tower, the higher the temperature of the hot air in the tower, the more heat transferred to the droplets and the more moisture evaporated per unit of hot air. In the case of constant production capacity, the amount of hot air required is reduced so that the heat loss can be reduced, thus reducing the heat consumption of spray dryer equipment.
2. The temperature of the hot air leaving the tower can be reduced appropriately. In the case of the constant temperature of the hot air in the tower, reduce the temperature of the hot air away from the tower, which can reduce the heat taken away by the hot air away from the tower, and use the heat of the hot air to dry materials to a greater extent.
3. increase the temperature difference between the hot air into the tower and the hot air away from the tower by increasing the temperature of the hot air into the tower or reducing the temperature of the hot air away from the tower, increase the temperature difference between the hot air into the tower and the hot air away from the tower, make full use of the heat of the hot air to evaporate the moisture of the material, to improve the thermal efficiency of the spray drying tower and reduce energy consumption.
4. The production efficiency of the spray dryer can be improved by reducing the water content of the material. Materials with good fluidity and easy atomization can effectively shorten the spray drying time. Adding suitable water-reducing agents to the materials can reduce the water content and accelerate the drying time.
5. Heat exchangers can recycle waste heat from exhaust gases, thus achieving energy savings. For example, during the use of a vacuum spray dryer, heat exchangers will be able to more fully utilize the heat, thereby improving the spray dryer atomization efficiency and reducing energy consumption.
The above is the effective energy-saving and consumption-reduction measures related to the recommendations, and I hope they can help you use spray dryer equipment.