What are the types of industrial spray dryers?
1、Centrifugal industrial spray dryers
Centrifugal industrial spray dryers is the most widely used process in the liquid process forming and drying industry.
Applicable to: from the solution, emulsion, suspension and paste liquid raw materials in the formation of powder, granular solid products. Therefore, spray drying is an ideal process when the particle size distribution, residual moisture content, bulk density and particle shape of the finished product must meet precise standards.
Centrifugal industrial spray dryers features:
1) the drying speed is fast, the surface area of the material is greatly increased after atomization, and 95% -98% moisture can be evaporated instantly in the hot air stream. The drying time is only a few seconds, which is especially suitable for the drying of heat-sensitive materials.
2) the product has good uniformity, fluidity and solubility, high purity and good quality.
3) the production process is simplified and the operation is convenient, for the liquid containing 40-60% moisture content (the special material can reach 90%) can be dried into powder particles in one time, the control and management are very convenient.
2、Pressure type industrial spray dryers
How it works:
The working process of the unit is that the feed liquid is fed through the high pressure of the diaphragm pump, and the atomized droplet is ejected, and then it goes down in parallel with the hot air. Most of the powder particles are collected by the discharge port at the bottom of the tower, and the waste gas and its tiny powder are separated by the cyclone separator, the exhaust gas is discharged by the exhaust fan, the powder is collected by the pollinating cylinder which is arranged at the lower end of the cyclone separator, and the outlet of the fan can be equipped with a secondary dust removal device. The recovery rate is above 96-98% .
Pressure type industrial spray dryers features:
1) the drying speed is fast, the surface area of the material liquid after atomization increases greatly, in the hot air flow, 95% ~ 98% moisture can be evaporated instantly, the drying time only takes ten seconds to tens of seconds, especially suitable for the drying of heat-sensitive materials.
2) all the products are spherical particles with uniform particle size, good fluidity, good solubility, high purity and good quality.
3) wide range of use, according to the characteristics of materials, can use hot air drying, can also use cold air granulation, strong adaptability to materials.
4) the operation is simple and stable, the control is convenient, and the automatic operation is easy to realize.
3、Traditional Chinese medicine industrial spray dryers
The machine is totally enclosed, all components are made of stainless steel, equipped with three-stage purification device, filtered air up to 100,000 requirements. A cold wall device is arranged on the cylinder body and the top to make the wall temperature < 80 ° C, and an air brush sweeping tower device is arranged in the drying tower.
After drying by the machine, the Chinese medicine extract powder does not appear the coking deterioration phenomenon, greatly increased the powder recovery rate (more than 95%) , and does not have the phenomenon of mixing and sticking to the wall.
Traditional Chinese medicine industrial spray dryers feature:
1) the tower body is provided with a cold air jacket;
2) an automatic vibrating device is arranged on the tower body;
3) the tower body and the pipeline are provided with quick-opening cleaning holes and sewage discharge holes;
4) can be equipped with automatic control of constant temperature feeding tank;
5) can be equipped with manual high-pressure washing tower random accessories;
6) The parts in contact with the material are made of stainless steel (or all stainless steel)
7) material collection adopts bipolar cyclone dust collection device, or primary cyclone dust collection device, and wet dust collection device;
8) the inlet air temperature realizes the automatic control and the continuous device.
9) it can be equipped with a gas sweep device
4、Airflow industrial spray dryers
Mainly air or water vapor through the high-speed spray from the nozzle, by the friction of the liquid material separated into small droplets, so that it and hot air completely contact to form a heat exchange, the whole process less than half a minute. The effect is very good to the material with big viscosity, which is incomparable to other spray dryers. And the operation is convenient.
Changzhou Jinqiao Spray Drying And Engineering Co. . , Ltd is a leading manufacturer of spray dryers and spray drying equipment factory in China. Please contact us if you are in need of industrial spray dryers.