2010 American International Pharmaceutical Industry Exhibition
Exhibition Date: 20-22 April 2010
Venue: New York, Jacob K Javits Convention Center
Industry sectors: biotechnology, medicine, drugs
Booth Number: 300
The Content of INTERPHEX2010:
1. pharmaceutical facilities: the global pharmaceutical industry is committed to meet the highly specialized infrastructure requirements, including: design and engineering services, plant construction, maintenance, safety, waste treatment;
2. pharmaceutical outsourcing and services: focus on the pharmaceutical industry to meet the needs of all outsourcing services, including: production, research, packaging, contract services;
3. pharmaceutical production: analysis of instrumentation, automation and process control, batch system / equipment, biotechnology equipment, packaging equipment and supplies, technical equipment and spare parts, pilot plant equipment and custom components, tablet / capsule filling machine;
4. pharmaceutical IT: focus on pharmaceutical production associated with information technology. Demonstrate the following solutions: business process software, production software, enterprise integration, computer hardware and software, network software and facilities；
5. packaging exhibition: packaging machinery, materials, containers, accessories, etc.
6. process control and automation: increase production efficiency and productivity of advanced automation systems, instrumentation and control devices.